You can contact us 24/7
Workers & Professionals Home /Workers & Professionals

Skilled Worker Programs

Canada welcomes thousands of skilled workers to its shores every year in every part of the country and in all types of occupations. People who work in Canada can either come in as a Permanent Resident (P.R.) Skilled worker; a Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW); or a student.

There are many different paths to come and work in Canada with the options as follows:

  • Federal Skilled Worker
  • Quebec Skilled Worker
  • Canadian Experience Class
  • Quebec Experience Class
  • PNP Program - Skilled Worker Stream
  • Temporary Work Permit
  • Post-Grad Work Permit
  • Spousal Work Permit
  • Live in Caregiver Program
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program

Should you be confused as to which program you qualify to apply for, we invite you to do a FREE assessment and we can tell you which program(s) will be best suited for your situation.

© 2016 Sherway Immigration, All right reserved